New Improvements For Battlestar Galactica Online
Bigpoint has announced new updates for its sci-fi MMO, Battlestar Galactica Online.
A new Battlespace Sector has appeared for players levels 9 and below, allowing newbies to experience and adapt to the game’s instanced PvP. The sector is available by clicking “Take Me To Battlespace” on the HUD. The game’s 3D flight controls have been upgraded to allow for advanced maneuvering, improved speed control, and more intuitive battling.
Bigpoint has also launched Troy, a new public community testing server. Players can freely join on the non-payment server to help test new content, starting with Leoben branch improvements.
Bigpoint also publishes Pirate Storm and Drakensang Online.
Battlestar Galactica Online Battlespace Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall to be Showcased at PAX East
- Attendees of PAX East will be able to experience Firefall first-hand.
- Age of Wulin: Betrayal & Forgiveness Expansion Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces the martial arts MMORPG Age of Wulin released its third expansion to...
- Dragon Pals Gives a Boost to Character Crafting in New Update
- This will consist of several new systems and functions, as well as a number of optimization adjustments aimed at improving the character craft...