New Forge of Empires Colonial Age Information
InnoGames is set to release the Colonial Era update to Forge of Empires in about two weeks; players can get an early glimpse by participating in their beta test.
In addition to new technologies, units, and buildings, such as the clockmaker below, players can also look forward to 54 new storyline quests, and brand new threats to their civilizations. Artillery, fashion, imperialism, and industrialism are just a few of the technologies awaiting to be discovered. Various provincial leaders (named similarly to historical figures) are available, and players will also have to fend off pirate attacks and invasions.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Grepolis.
Forge of Empires “Colonial Era” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy New Monsters
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – The Shadowfell Conspi...
- Jagex Community Digs Deep for SpecialEffect
- Jagex Games Studio, custodians of the long-running fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce that £50,000 was raised during the recen...
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.