New EverQuest: Rain of Fear Video
EverQuest will be launching Rain of Fear, its 14th expansion, tomorrow.
Rain of Fear is a purchasable expansion that continues the story started in the House of Thule expansion, delivering new content to explore, new features, and special in-game items, plus a level cap raise. For more about the expansion features, check out MMOHut’s preview!
In anticipating of the launch, Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video, including commentary from lead designer Adam Bell, lead artist Kevin Lydy, and other team members. The video introduces new characters, new areas, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Returns to Puzzles & Dragons
- FINAL FANTASY® has returned to the mobile gaming phenomenon Puzzle & Dragons in a special collaboration running today until May 29.
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance Officially Launches on WEBZEN.com
- WEBZEN today announced the official commercial release of its hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.
- Project Genom Adds New Progression and Equipment Systems
- Project Genom's latest update introduces a new character progression and equipment systems.