New EverQuest: Rain of Fear Video
EverQuest will be launching Rain of Fear, its 14th expansion, tomorrow.
Rain of Fear is a purchasable expansion that continues the story started in the House of Thule expansion, delivering new content to explore, new features, and special in-game items, plus a level cap raise. For more about the expansion features, check out MMOHut’s preview!
In anticipating of the launch, Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video, including commentary from lead designer Adam Bell, lead artist Kevin Lydy, and other team members. The video introduces new characters, new areas, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Launches Home of Magicians JERHNA Update
- NEXON freshens up Mabinogi Duel with its latest Generation 3 update, Home of Magicians JERHNA.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online launches Update 13
- The Web of Chaos, Dungeons and Dragons Online's 13th update, has gone live today.
- Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
- The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, N...