New EverQuest: Rain of Fear Video
EverQuest will be launching Rain of Fear, its 14th expansion, tomorrow.
Rain of Fear is a purchasable expansion that continues the story started in the House of Thule expansion, delivering new content to explore, new features, and special in-game items, plus a level cap raise. For more about the expansion features, check out MMOHut’s preview!
In anticipating of the launch, Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video, including commentary from lead designer Adam Bell, lead artist Kevin Lydy, and other team members. The video introduces new characters, new areas, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Book Series Coming Soon By Dark Horse Comics
- World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1 is a journey through an age of myth and legend, a time long before the Horde and the Alliance came to be...
- The Lord of the Rings Online Update 10 Released
- New dungeons and raids await players who step into LOTRO this week!
- Band of Brothers Actors Reunion sponsored by Wargaming
- Wargaming announces its sponsorship of the Band of Brothers Actors Reunion in Normandy.