New Dungeon Fighter Online Trailer
The guys over at Nexon just released a new trailer for their ‘upcoming’ 2D action arcade MMO called Dungeon Fighter Online. I put upcoming in quotes because I’m still upset with Nexon for being slow to launch their Kart Rider title in North America even after going through an Open Beta phase. That’s a story for another day though.
Dungeon Fighter Online looks like like a fast paced action RPG that closely resembles classical arcade side scrolling games like Gauntlet Legends and Golden Axe. The game is currently scheduled to be release somewhere in 2010, which is still, unfortunately a long ways away. Dungeon Fighter Online actually looks like a genuinely unique MMO, so make sure to keep it in your radar.
Dungeon Fighter Online Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Torchlight MMO will be Free to Play
- Torchlight MMO from Runic Games will be free to play with a cash shop. The game's cash shop won't have any game breaking items eithe...
- Brave Frontier Mobile Review
- I didn’t really think much of Brave Frontier at first. I thought it would be the Farmville of the mobile app world, overplayed and hyped.
- TinyBuild Line-up - PAX South 2016
- Tiny Build has come a long way in a short time, thanks in part to the magnificent titles they’ve published.