New Details Revealed For Forge of Empires Industrial Update
InnoGames has revealed new graphics from the upcoming era for Forge of Empires: the Industrial Age.
Set in the New World, the update will introduce the Industrial Age with a new campaign and map. The update will also feature updated architecture, more than 70 quests, and tons of new Industrial Age technologies.
New technology previously unavailable in the game at the end of the Colonial Age, including ballistics and modern chemistry, will become unlockable with the update as battles heat up in the Wild West. Great Buildings can be erected in cities along with new Victorian style housing and even a natural history museum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DCUO Amazon Fury Part II Press Preview
- There’s quite a bit more to this DLC than what we’ve seen, but rest assured, Amazon Fury Part II is much longer in both story and content ...
- Project CARS Cruises Past the Finish Line
- Project CARS aims to deliver the most authentic, beautiful, intense and technically-advanced racing game ever developed
- New EU Server Arrives for City of Steam
- City of Steam: Arkadia is launching a new server for the EU region today, September 17.