New Details Revealed For Forge of Empires Industrial Update
InnoGames has revealed new graphics from the upcoming era for Forge of Empires: the Industrial Age.
Set in the New World, the update will introduce the Industrial Age with a new campaign and map. The update will also feature updated architecture, more than 70 quests, and tons of new Industrial Age technologies.
New technology previously unavailable in the game at the end of the Colonial Age, including ballistics and modern chemistry, will become unlockable with the update as battles heat up in the Wild West. Great Buildings can be erected in cities along with new Victorian style housing and even a natural history museum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans.
- Exclusive: Genesis A.D Open Beta Begins Early November
- Genesis A.D begins open beta phase in early November. The 3D sci-fi themed MMOFPS game from ijji is finally launching. The game will release e...
- Rappelz Epic 9.4 Arrives September 27
- Webzen has announced that Rappelz Epic 9.4, "The Expedition," will launch on September 27.