New Details Revealed For Forge of Empires Industrial Update
InnoGames has revealed new graphics from the upcoming era for Forge of Empires: the Industrial Age.
Set in the New World, the update will introduce the Industrial Age with a new campaign and map. The update will also feature updated architecture, more than 70 quests, and tons of new Industrial Age technologies.
New technology previously unavailable in the game at the end of the Colonial Age, including ballistics and modern chemistry, will become unlockable with the update as battles heat up in the Wild West. Great Buildings can be erected in cities along with new Victorian style housing and even a natural history museum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Berserker Class Revealed
- Today Obsidian Entertainment has revealed the ruthless Berserker class in Skyforge with a brutal new trailer. Wielding a two-handed chainsword...
- Planetside 2 - Various bug fixes now available
- The PlanetSide 2 team implemented an onslaught of bug fixes and various updates based largely on community feedback to better the in-game expe...
- Camelot Unchained Previews Silverhand Race
- Today City State Entertainment ended the full month long backstory behind the Silverhand race's origins for Sandbox realm warfare MMORPG,...