New customization options for Tanki Online
The correct choice of weapon is only the tip of the iceberg in Tanki Online, choosing the hull can make the difference between victory and certain destruction. As with the turrets, there are seven different hulls available, each upgradable through four different levels (M0 – M3). Players can also implement ‘microupgrades’ to quickly improve certain parameters of each equipped hull. Basic microupgrades (MU’s) are inexpensive and quick to implement, they are available at any rank and will instantly help a player to gain the edge over an enemy on the battlefield.
Today, AlternativaPlatform introduce ‘The Dictator’:
With its refined active defense system and usage of the newest composite materials, Dictator’s armor effectively absorbs the energy of an impact from almost any caliber gun. With Dictator, you can confidently fight on the front line of any battle and dictate its outcome!
The Dictator is also one of the fastest and best protected hulls in Tanki Online, its only downside being that it is quite large and can be an easy target in exposed maps.
For more info, visit http://tankionline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Review
- To make something organic and special? That’s the real task. Trion Worlds has created this in Atlas Reactor.
- Tank Museum’s ‘Fury’ Exhibition Sponsored by Wargaming Launches Oct 20
- Today The Tank Museum announces the launch of its latest exhibition, ‘Fury’, sponsored generously by Wargaming.
- Siege On Stars First Server Kicks off Today
- After success in the launch of Chrono Tales, Ray Media today launches Seige On Stars first server at 22:00 of July 10th EDT.