New customization options for Tanki Online
The correct choice of weapon is only the tip of the iceberg in Tanki Online, choosing the hull can make the difference between victory and certain destruction. As with the turrets, there are seven different hulls available, each upgradable through four different levels (M0 – M3). Players can also implement ‘microupgrades’ to quickly improve certain parameters of each equipped hull. Basic microupgrades (MU’s) are inexpensive and quick to implement, they are available at any rank and will instantly help a player to gain the edge over an enemy on the battlefield.
Today, AlternativaPlatform introduce ‘The Dictator’:
With its refined active defense system and usage of the newest composite materials, Dictator’s armor effectively absorbs the energy of an impact from almost any caliber gun. With Dictator, you can confidently fight on the front line of any battle and dictate its outcome!
The Dictator is also one of the fastest and best protected hulls in Tanki Online, its only downside being that it is quite large and can be an easy target in exposed maps.
For more info, visit http://tankionline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
- GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who m...
- World of Tanks: Showdown (8-Bit) Mode Announced
- Wargaming is pleased to announce the new combat mode Winter Showdown for the free-to-play online action game World of Tanks has gone live toda...
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.