New crafting showcase for EverQuest Next Landmark
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed new details on their crafting systems for EverQuest Next Landmark. Michael Mann, the Lead System Designer, explains the basic of the crafting system, shares concept art and more.
Along with the new details, they’ve also revealed a new building blocks video, which introduces the Saw Table, which will be one of many different crafting stations available in the game.
For more information on Everquest Next / Landmark, as well as the upcoming alpha test, visit: https://www.eqnlandmark.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusader Kings II: Conclave Confirms Release Date
- Paradox is happy to announce that Crusader Kings II: Conclave will be available on February 2, 2016.
- Trove Mantle of Power Expansion Head Start Now Available
- The Mantle of Power expansion is free to all players beginning on April 26; a head start for pre-purchase begins today.
- Albion Online's Community Asks For Answers - and Gets Them
- Sandbox Interactive announces the first series of developer Q&A sessions for Albion Online.