New Content and Sale for Silkroad Online
Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher widely known for Digimon Masters and Knight Age, is rolling out a series of color updates in October for their anchor MMORPG, Silkroad Online! With newly added Fellows, POP card expansions, and next tier item upgrades for Silkroad-R starting next Tuesday, this month is bound to be a busy one for the world renowned game. In addition to the updates, several events begin this week that players would not want to miss; especially the exclusive half-priced sale on all avatars.
This month’s avatar update is the “Skeleton Knight Outfit” which made its return after popular demands from fans. Along with the re-release of the fan-favorite avatar, Silkroad Online announces a major half-priced sale on all available avatars for a limited time only. Players must be swift to gain this rare event as the offer ends on October 23rd.
Avatar is an outfit which can be equipped on a character to change their outward appearance and is one of the sought out features in Silkroad Online. With over 50 different avatars to choose from-ranging from pirate look to a fierce Spartan soldier-these detailed clothing allows players to distinguish themselves from the crowd (and induce few turning heads).
“Silkroad Online’s and Silkroad-R’s October updates are just the beginning of what is to come.” said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax. “Much is planned for the following month, and players will be excited to see all the changes we’ll bring in these games.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
- DizzyPW tackles Day 3 at PAX Prime 2013.
- PAX East 2015: 10 Reasons To Be Hyped
- PAX East is my first time visiting one of these expos as a member of the press, and the level of excitement I am feeling will only be parallel...
- World of Tanks Update 8.7 Blasts Its Way to Release
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game World of Ta...