New Content and Sale for Silkroad Online
Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher widely known for Digimon Masters and Knight Age, is rolling out a series of color updates in October for their anchor MMORPG, Silkroad Online! With newly added Fellows, POP card expansions, and next tier item upgrades for Silkroad-R starting next Tuesday, this month is bound to be a busy one for the world renowned game. In addition to the updates, several events begin this week that players would not want to miss; especially the exclusive half-priced sale on all avatars.
This month’s avatar update is the “Skeleton Knight Outfit” which made its return after popular demands from fans. Along with the re-release of the fan-favorite avatar, Silkroad Online announces a major half-priced sale on all available avatars for a limited time only. Players must be swift to gain this rare event as the offer ends on October 23rd.
Avatar is an outfit which can be equipped on a character to change their outward appearance and is one of the sought out features in Silkroad Online. With over 50 different avatars to choose from-ranging from pirate look to a fierce Spartan soldier-these detailed clothing allows players to distinguish themselves from the crowd (and induce few turning heads).
“Silkroad Online’s and Silkroad-R’s October updates are just the beginning of what is to come.” said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax. “Much is planned for the following month, and players will be excited to see all the changes we’ll bring in these games.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Highlights Mt. Eda
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed first details and screenshots of Mt. Eda in RaiderZ.
- Brave Brigade Launches Chapter One Expansion
- The first chapter rings in the arrival of pirate mercenaries and an expansive new set of stages for each Hero to lead their party through to v...
- Pangya Review
- Pangya is an easy to play, casual golfing game that may not impress seasoned veterans, but will keep less serious fans of the sport playing.