New classes join Elsword
Elsword is adding new second job classes for main characters Elsword, Aisha, and Rena.
Today Elsword gets his two new second job classes – Lord Knight, which gains more powerful attacks, extended combos, and quick attack speed; and Rune Slayer, which blends physical and magical attacks allowing Elsword to keep foes at a distance with improved combos.
Aisha’s second jobs will be released on July 13, while Rena’s jobs will be added on July 20.
Elsword is published by Kill3rCombo.
New Elsword Screenshots:
New Job Classes Added to Manga-Inspired Online Game, Elsword
Side-scrolling beat-‘em-up, Elsword, gets a facelift today as Kill3rCombo adds significant new content to its action-packed online game. Players can now navigate through updated maps, obtain new items and level up to the recently launched second job classes. The new job classes will be available for the main characters – Elsword, Aisha and Rena – on July 6, July 13 and July 20, respectively.As the first of the three characters to offer second job classes, gamers playing with Elsword will be able to transform into Lord Knights or Rune Slayers at level 35. While both classes afford players the opportunity for fierce battle, as a Lord Knight, Elsword’s melee attacks become more powerful while his combos are extended. Maximum attack speed and quick slashes also ensure that adversaries don’t stand a chance against the Lord Knight. For players choosing to take a more supernatural route, the Rune Slayer blends the best of both attack types – physical and magical. The Rune Slayer’s advanced magical skills cripple and dominate foes while improved combos keep enemies at a distance.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Half-Minute Hero 2 Review
- Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming is charming and clever, offering lots of throwbacks to the days of more pixelated RPGs.
- Internal Testing is Coming... to Camelot Unchained
- While the builders tiers aren't quite on par with the founders tiers (primarily lacking FP, a currency founders will use to customize the...
- Dofus: Update 2.19 Now Available
- DOFUS is celebrating its 10th birthday in 2014. Also, it's having today its first major update of the year. On the menu, the addition of ...