New classes join Elsword
Elsword is adding new second job classes for main characters Elsword, Aisha, and Rena.
Today Elsword gets his two new second job classes – Lord Knight, which gains more powerful attacks, extended combos, and quick attack speed; and Rune Slayer, which blends physical and magical attacks allowing Elsword to keep foes at a distance with improved combos.
Aisha’s second jobs will be released on July 13, while Rena’s jobs will be added on July 20.
Elsword is published by Kill3rCombo.
New Elsword Screenshots:
New Job Classes Added to Manga-Inspired Online Game, Elsword
Side-scrolling beat-‘em-up, Elsword, gets a facelift today as Kill3rCombo adds significant new content to its action-packed online game. Players can now navigate through updated maps, obtain new items and level up to the recently launched second job classes. The new job classes will be available for the main characters – Elsword, Aisha and Rena – on July 6, July 13 and July 20, respectively.As the first of the three characters to offer second job classes, gamers playing with Elsword will be able to transform into Lord Knights or Rune Slayers at level 35. While both classes afford players the opportunity for fierce battle, as a Lord Knight, Elsword’s melee attacks become more powerful while his combos are extended. Maximum attack speed and quick slashes also ensure that adversaries don’t stand a chance against the Lord Knight. For players choosing to take a more supernatural route, the Rune Slayer blends the best of both attack types – physical and magical. The Rune Slayer’s advanced magical skills cripple and dominate foes while improved combos keep enemies at a distance.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South Day 3 Recap: Moonrise, Broken Bots, & Dreadnought
- While the third day of PAX was on a sleepy Sunday, that didn’t stop anyone from showing up and milking everything the show still had to offe...
- Brave Frontier Now Available on Windows Phone
- gumi Inc. is pleased to announce the release of its top-grossing role-playing game Brave Frontier on Windows Phone.
- Swords & Potions 2 Review: So You Think You Can Sell?
- OnRPG's MissyS takes an in-depth look at Swords & Potions 2, a free-to-play browser game where players take the role of an RPG shopke...