New Class Role Video For RaiderZ
Perfect World Entertainment has released a new developer diary for RaiderZ.
The second developer diary reveals and discusses the four class roles: defender (one hand and shield), berserker (two handed), cleric (ranged healer), and sorcerer (ranged damage). It also reveals how players can later develop their characters into hybrids, allowing them to combine the powers of other class roles in their core fighting style.
Perfect World also publishes Jade Dynasty and Rusty Hearts.
RaiderZ Developer Diary 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2: Closed Beta set for June 17
- The Closed Beta for this highly anticipated title is scheduled to begin on June 17, 2014 and access will be granted to select players among th...
- SMITE Patch 3.9 Viking Invasion Patch Notes Revealed
- This week, Hi-Rez has revealed the upcoming patch notes for SMITE Update 3.9, Viking Invasion.
- Endless Space 2 Steam Early Access this September
- Amplitude Studios has announced that Endless Space 2 will enter Early Access on Steam in September 2016.