New Attack on Titan Mobile Game Coming in 2016
GameSamba, NGames Interactive Limited, and Funimation Entertainment have announced today that they are working with Kodansha to develop and publish an officially licensed mobile game based on “Attack on Titan.” The “Attack on Titan” game will be available in all major English markets for Android and iOS devices, and is expected to be released by the end of 2016.
The “Attack on Titan” game will be an action-driven title, allowing players all over the world to battle titans on their mobile devices. It will combine elements of runner and action games, in order to replicate the feeling of the titan battles from the anime series. Players will need to use careful planning – and quick reactions – to survive. There will also be deeper, persistent elements to the game, which will be revealed at a later date.
“We’re very excited to work with NGames and GameSamba to create a game based on the wildly popular ‘Attack on Titan’ franchise,” said Gen Fukunaga, CEO of Funimation Entertainment. “With more than 50 million copies of the manga in print, a 25 episode anime series, and last year’s live action films, we’re excited to show fans what we can do with a game.”
GameSamba, NGames, and Funimation previously announced two, officially licensed mobile games based on “Fairy Tail” and “Tokyo Ghoul,” and an officially licensed web game based on “Fairy Tail.” These three games are set to release in 2016 – the “Fairy Tail” mobile and web games will be available in multiple languages worldwide and the “Tokyo Ghoul” game will be available in English worldwide.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Famous online game DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary this month. Ankama is organizing a big contest in honor of the occasion. The publishe...
- Fractured Space Early Access Review
- Fractured Space is a Steam Early Access team-based space game. You will take control of massive ships in space and do battle 5v5.
- Ashes of The Singularity Ready for Steam Early Access
- Ashes of the Singularity will launch on Steam Early Access for $39.99 on October 22, 2015.