New Asta Screenshots
NHN revealed its plans to publish, an MMORPG developed by Polygon Games, earlier this year.
Asta uses CryEngine 3, and features an Asian fantasy backstory with features including PvE questing, Realm versus Realm battles, raids, and crafting. The game will be showcased during GamesCom in August, and was previously called Project E: ST.
NHN (which owns the ijji portal) also publishes Karos Online, Alliance of Valiant Arms, and Genesis A.D.
NHN Corporation to showcase new MMO ‘ASTA’ at Gamescom 2011Exclusive presentation of the upcoming massively multiplayer online fantasy game on CryENGINE® 3
will be shown in Cologne
SEOUL, KOREA – July 7, 2011 – NHN Corporation is pleased to announce that its upcoming MMO title ASTA, which impressed attendees at GDC San Francisco in March with its unique Asian fantasy style and eye-popping graphics on CryENGINE® 3, will be one of several new NHN games featured at this year’s Gamescom in Cologne. Visitors to NHN’s media booth in the business center Hall 4.1 Aisle C No. 015will be offered a first look at the captivating world of ASTA, as well as the opportunity to chat with the developers and learn more about character development, guild evolution, competitive play and many other features of this deeply immersive game.
ASTA is a new “AAA” MMORPG developed by Korean studio Polygon Games, which takes place in a spectacular fantasy world rooted in Asian myth. Powered by CryENGINE® 3, the atmosphere of ASTA is exceptionally detailed, offering gamers around the world varied and compelling gameplay including RvR, PvE quests, raids, crafting and much more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Classic Opens Doors To Lighthalzen
- Gravity Interactive has announced a major town update for Classic Ragnarok Online.
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...
- Somebody is Buying Outspark!
- Outspark, the publisher behind Fiesta Online, Divine Souls, and other free to play MMORPGs is in talks to be acquired. No word on who the suit...