New Asta Screenshots
NHN revealed its plans to publish, an MMORPG developed by Polygon Games, earlier this year.
Asta uses CryEngine 3, and features an Asian fantasy backstory with features including PvE questing, Realm versus Realm battles, raids, and crafting. The game will be showcased during GamesCom in August, and was previously called Project E: ST.
NHN (which owns the ijji portal) also publishes Karos Online, Alliance of Valiant Arms, and Genesis A.D.
NHN Corporation to showcase new MMO ‘ASTA’ at Gamescom 2011Exclusive presentation of the upcoming massively multiplayer online fantasy game on CryENGINE® 3
will be shown in Cologne
SEOUL, KOREA – July 7, 2011 – NHN Corporation is pleased to announce that its upcoming MMO title ASTA, which impressed attendees at GDC San Francisco in March with its unique Asian fantasy style and eye-popping graphics on CryENGINE® 3, will be one of several new NHN games featured at this year’s Gamescom in Cologne. Visitors to NHN’s media booth in the business center Hall 4.1 Aisle C No. 015will be offered a first look at the captivating world of ASTA, as well as the opportunity to chat with the developers and learn more about character development, guild evolution, competitive play and many other features of this deeply immersive game.
ASTA is a new “AAA” MMORPG developed by Korean studio Polygon Games, which takes place in a spectacular fantasy world rooted in Asian myth. Powered by CryENGINE® 3, the atmosphere of ASTA is exceptionally detailed, offering gamers around the world varied and compelling gameplay including RvR, PvE quests, raids, crafting and much more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Saga - Chapter IV Expansion Announced
- IceGames has revealed their first details of the upcoming Chapter IV: Ninja World War expansion to popular Naruto team-combat MMO, Naruto Saga...
- Alfheim Tales Online hosts Facebook event: The Naughty Cupid
- Alfheim Tales Online by GameDP is hosting a official Facebook event where players play the role of a naughty cupid caught after Valentine'...
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.