Neverwinter Xbox One Prepares for Elemental Evil Expansion
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced a new update coming to Neverwinter that will bring four different expansions – Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale – to Xbox One in Sept. 2015. With over 2 million players since launch, Neverwinter continues to lead the charge as the top free-to-play title on Xbox One in 2015.
The newest update, titled Neverwinter: Elemental Evil, will bring an increase to level cap, the Oathbound playable class and new adventure zones. Adventurers will also gain access to four end-game campaigns and additional in-game dungeons for veteran Xbox One players looking to collect more loot as they adventure through the Forgotten Realms. In addition to new content, this update will also continue to bring quality-of-life improvements to the constantly evolving MMORPG.
- The full list additions include:
- Level cap increase from 60 to 70
- Oathbound Paladin playable class with two paragon paths – Oath of Devotion and Oath of Protection
- Eight new adventure zones
- Open world player versus players combat in iconic Icewind Dale
- Four end-game campaigns taking players to areas including Sharandar and Dread Ring
- Two dungeons where adventurers fight against King Malabog and Valindra Shadowmantle
- Minsc & Boo join adventurers in the fight against the Cults of Elemental Evil
- Three new epic skirmishes
- Increase in companion quality cap from epic to legendary
- Maximum level increase for all professions
“Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings massive changes to our Xbox One version since its launch in late March,” said Rob Overmeyer, executive producer. “As our community continues to grow on consoles, we have continued our support with content including six expansions worth of dungeons and heroic encounters with dragons within six months. Our team is ecstatic with the continued support and can’t wait to give our Xbox One players control of their own strongholds with our next content update coming later this year.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- AD2460: Browser-based sci-fi MMO now available
- Norwegian game developer and publisher Fifth Season AS is proud to announce the release of their new Sci-Fi themed MMO, AD2460. The servers ar...
- Insurgency Launch Review
- The whole game feels different. Last time I played it, the focus on creating a hyper realistic Counter Strike was glaring in every aspect of t...
- Cabal Online Review 2013
- In Cabal Online the player is able to choose between many different characters that each branch out in their own type of gameplay and weapons.