Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Announced
Today, Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce that Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons will launch on August 14, 2014. Tyranny of Dragons is the fourth module for the widely-acclaimed free-to-play action MMORPG Neverwinter, set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast, and is featured as the premier Tyranny of Dragons interactive digital experience.
The Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe is beloved by tabletop players everywhere, and Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons will provide players with a compelling and vibrant Dungeons & Dragons experience, bridging characters and narrative between the MMO and tabletop game through the Tyranny of Dragons storyline.
“This is a pivotal year for Dungeons & Dragons and we are thrilled to have Perfect World and Cryptic on board to make Neverwinter a key part of the D&D experience as we transition to the future,” said Nathan Stewart, Dungeons & Dragons Brand Director. “The new Tyranny of Dragons module is just the beginning of us bringing our new serialized entertainment to the fans of both tabletop and digital games.”
Currently on its third module, Neverwinter: Curse of Icewind Dale, Neverwinter has grown its playerbase and continues to create authentic D&D narratives and gameplay experiences since its launch in Summer 2013, and continues to grow with the Dungeons & Dragons franchise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Fleets Releases on Console
- Star Trek Online: Fleets is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation®4.
- Battle of Beasts: New Fantasy Browser Game Now Available
- upjers, the developer and publisher of renowned browser games has unleashed the pugnacious monsters of Battle of Beasts. Now all players can p...
- New York ComicCon 2015 - Day 4 Recap
- First I checked out the Capcom booth to try out their latest titles, including Street Fighter 5 and Resident Evil Umbrella Corps.