Neverwinter Reveals New Mount Hotenow Trailer
Perfect World has released a new trailer today for Neverwinter, highlighting Mount Hotenow, a new adventure zone with iconic enemies from Dungeons & Dragons.
Neverwinter survived the Spellplague better than most of the Forgotten Realms , but was almost obliterated by the eruption of Mount Hotenow. Rebuilding the city after the eruption has taken decades, and what progress has been made is threatened on all sides — by the undead, by orcs, and even by a slumbering Primordial.
Face off against fire giants in Mount Hotenow, which can manipulate the fire of the environment, striking with hard area of effect spells. The volcanic heat of Mount Hotenow is also rumored to be home to a red dragon and an ancient Primordial. Do the heroes of Neverwinter have what it takes to bring the beloved city back to its former glory?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Military Shooter H-Hour: World's Elite Hits Early Access
- H-Hour: World’s Elite aims to revive the tactical military shooter, where teamwork and strategy are paramount to success.
- Shadowrun Online Coming to Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online, the turn-based MMO successfully funded on Kickstarter, is coming to Steam Early Access on March 31.
- May Update Video for WildStar Released
- Carbine Studios brings us the latest update on gameplay in WildStar. Oh and don't follow the advise in the disclaimer or you'll get ...