Neverwinter Reveals Control Wizard Footage
New footage has emerged from the folks at Perfect World, who have today released a new video highlighting footage of the Control Wizard in Neverwinter.
Master of Arcane Magic, the Control Wizard is a powerful spell-caster with a talent for stunning and disabling enemies. With abilities to cast powerful elemental and controlled magic, the Control Wizard can expertly assault a target from a distance. By skilfully managing his control effects, he is able to exploit the weaknesses of his enemies. Certainly, a Devoted Cleric can keep your party standing, the Guardian Fighter can go toe-to-toe with a dragon, and the Trickster Rogue can make sure that dragon dies, but the Control Wizard has the power to keep that dragon from ever reaching combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test 5 Dates Revealed
- My.com have announced that Armored Warfare Early Access Test 5 will be launching on September 3 and will last till September 20.
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies’ Public Open Beta Date Announced
- Today, Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the launching plan for the highly anticipated free-to-play Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, as the St...
- Pax East Preview Loadout
- MMOHut gets some hands on time with Edge of Reality's new F2P shooter Loadout