Neverwinter Reveals Control Wizard Footage
New footage has emerged from the folks at Perfect World, who have today released a new video highlighting footage of the Control Wizard in Neverwinter.
Master of Arcane Magic, the Control Wizard is a powerful spell-caster with a talent for stunning and disabling enemies. With abilities to cast powerful elemental and controlled magic, the Control Wizard can expertly assault a target from a distance. By skilfully managing his control effects, he is able to exploit the weaknesses of his enemies. Certainly, a Devoted Cleric can keep your party standing, the Guardian Fighter can go toe-to-toe with a dragon, and the Trickster Rogue can make sure that dragon dies, but the Control Wizard has the power to keep that dragon from ever reaching combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarpPortal Launches Requiem: Rise of the Reaver on Steam
- Warpportal’s Requiem is now on Steam!
- Might & Magic Heroes: Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft announced that Might & Magic® Heroes® Online has officially launched in English speaking territories. English speaking pl...
- Neverwinter: Underdark Now Available on Xbox One
- Battle alongside Drizzt Do’Urden and quell the tide of demonic forces spilling from the Underdark including the dreaded Demogorgon.