Neverwinter Reintroduces Marvelous Game Event on Nov. 13
In anticipation for the launch of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat, Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic are revitalizing the popular Neverwinter in-game event, Respen’s Marvelous Game, from Nov. 13 to Nov. 17. Originally launched on April 1, Respen’s Marvelous Game transforms a party of adventurers into miniature statuettes as they take part in an adventure that resembles classic Dungeons & Dragons tabletop campaigns.
Launching on Nov. 18, Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat follows the events of the fourth Neverwinter module – Tyranny of Dragons – and the Siege of Neverwinter event. As the Cult of the Dragon look to resurrect the five-headed draconic goddess Tiamat from the Nine Hells, adventurers must band together to prevent the catastrophic takeover of the city of Neverwinter. Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat complements the storyline in the new tabletop adventure module from Wizards of the Coast, allowing for even more fan interaction with the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
For more information about Neverwinter, and to play now for free, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Den of Kubrow Bonus Week Begins Now!
- Over the next two weeks, Tenno can login and play the cooperative third-person shooter to receive a free Kubrow Starter Kit.
- League of Legends Doombots Review
- DoomBots are mean; terrifyingly mean. They do unfair, horrifying things that will probably give the casual player nightmares for weeks on end....
- 12Sky 2 Classic Set to Begin Open Beta Testing
- This newest version of 12Sky 2 Classic brings the return of the three iconic factions.