Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter is now available for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, in 33 regions across Europe, North America and South America. Neverwinter brings a full-fledged roleplaying experience based on the Dungeons & Dragons franchise with a living world and immersive fantasy storylines to console gamers, all available as a free download for Xbox Live Gold members.
At launch, Neverwinter will include all the content from the base game, all current playable classes including the Scourge Warlock and the Tyranny of Dragons expansion allowing players to experience the latest Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter on Xbox One will also utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console. From Tuesday, March 31 through Thursday, April 2, Neverwinter will be available to all Xbox One owners with an Xbox Live Silver membership.
“Neverwinter represents Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic’s entrance and dedication to the console market,” said Bryan Huang, CEO for Perfect World Entertainment. “Our development team has worked relentlessly to ensure that the Neverwinter experience lives up to console player’s expectations for a high-quality free-to-play MMORPG. We’re excited to welcome players to the Forgotten Realms and continue to build on their experience as we release updates throughout the year.”
Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding countryside, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is currently available on PC and digitally on Xbox One, available free-to-play with Gold* from the Xbox Games Store.
For more information about Neverwinter, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda: Arriving in US & UK
- Taichi Panda became officially available on the iOS App Store in the US and UK the morning of March 5th. Along with the new regional access, a...
- League of Legends Season 6 Preseason Expectations
- I can’t help but be excited for the League of Legends Season 6 changes! Not all of them are terrific, but far and away, they’re big.
- Rumble Fighter (NA) - Closing down and switching publishers
- OGPlanet has recently announced that Rumble Fighter will be closing down on May 23rd, as they could not reach a renewed contract agreement wit...