Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Update Coming Soon
Season of Dragons continues as the Cult of Dragons amasses outside the once secure sanctuary of Protector’s Enclave, and Sergeant Knox has sent out a call to the heroes of Faerûn to sally forth and onto the grim battlefield and strike their foes before they can destroy the safety of the city of Neverwinter.
From September 18, 2014 until September 25, 2014, players are tasked with defending Neverwinter from encroaching foes in the new Siege Battlefield area. Two new Heroic Encounters will challenge players with a variety of different battle types and assaults from furious dragons. Additionally, a new profession will enable players to craft defensive supplies and work to protecting the brave warriors who venture past the safety of the walls.
For their work, players will earn new fashion items, enchantments, companions, and more. More details on these items can be found here: www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/7005153
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vikings: War of Clans Thrashes Its Way to Android and iOS
- Plarium announced the worldwide release of Vikings: War of Clans for Android and iOS devices.
- Planets³ - New voxel-based RPG on Kickstarter
- The independent studio 'Cubical Drift' has just released details on their new Kickstarter project: Planets³, a new voxel-based RPG.
- Neverwinter Announces The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances
- Guilds can join forces in Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG, when The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances releases this sum...