Neverwinter: Guild Alliances Arrives on Xbox One
Guild Alliances is now available for Neverwinter on Xbox One! The update brings quality of life improvements to the Dungeons & Dragons-based MMORPG, including:
- New Features for Guilds – The new update to the current Strongholds system allows guilds of all sizes to form alliances with one another to strengthen their strongholds
- Sword Coast Chronicle – This new interface makes it easier for players to access high-level content by providing a path from the start of their career through post-Level 70 campaigns in sequential order.
Learn more about the updates associated with Guild Alliances by visiting Neverwinter’s official blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Review
- To make something organic and special? That’s the real task. Trion Worlds has created this in Atlas Reactor.
- Squad to reveal September Closed Alpha features at PAX Prime
- Gather your mates and rally up for playable 3v3 demo of Squad at PAX Prime.
- Dota 2 New Bloom Festival Review
- Recently Valve has been spoiling us Dota 2 fans with frequent big updates including new game modes, heroes, and game features. Once again, Val...