Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launching March 17th
The Forgotten Realms will soon be overrun with the Elemental Evil cults when Neverwinter: Elemental Evil launches for PC on March 17.
Along with the new Paladin playable class and level cap increase, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil’s storyline will see the return of Minsc & Boo – the ranger and miniature giant space hamster from the Baldur’s Gate series. The fan-favorite duo will be assisting players on their journey to discover the true nature of the Elemental Evil cults.
With the largest update to-date, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – that increases the playable classes count to eight. Players looking to create Paladins will be able to choose a focus on healing or tanking builds. The new module will also increase the level cap from 60 to 70, which brings a new set of quests, feats and slottable class feature powers.
Neverwinter: Elemental Evil also continues the partnership with Wizards of the Coast as Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment maintain a one-to-one release cadence with the official Dungeons & Dragons storylines. Neverwinter players will journey through new adventures as they fight the newest threat to Protector’s Enclave – the Cults of Elemental Evil – which are also present in the upcoming tabletop adventure release, Princes of the Apocalypse.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box Returns
- Arenanet has announced that Guild Wars 2’s Super Adventure Box, a fan-favorite April Fool’s event has returned!
- Kings and Legends receives an update of Reckoning
- GameSpree, publisher of free-to-play browser games has just announced the release of Update 1.4 “The Reckoning” to Kings and Legends, the ...
- Chaos Heroes Online: New gameplay video explores legacy
- Aeria Games today released a brand-new video for Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) set to launch t...