Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launching March 17th
The Forgotten Realms will soon be overrun with the Elemental Evil cults when Neverwinter: Elemental Evil launches for PC on March 17.
Along with the new Paladin playable class and level cap increase, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil’s storyline will see the return of Minsc & Boo – the ranger and miniature giant space hamster from the Baldur’s Gate series. The fan-favorite duo will be assisting players on their journey to discover the true nature of the Elemental Evil cults.
With the largest update to-date, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – that increases the playable classes count to eight. Players looking to create Paladins will be able to choose a focus on healing or tanking builds. The new module will also increase the level cap from 60 to 70, which brings a new set of quests, feats and slottable class feature powers.
Neverwinter: Elemental Evil also continues the partnership with Wizards of the Coast as Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment maintain a one-to-one release cadence with the official Dungeons & Dragons storylines. Neverwinter players will journey through new adventures as they fight the newest threat to Protector’s Enclave – the Cults of Elemental Evil – which are also present in the upcoming tabletop adventure release, Princes of the Apocalypse.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Goes Live Today
- What surprises and excitement await you among Queen Jennah’s most esteemed guests at the Crown Pavilion? The Krytan Queen is preparing to ad...
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers - Kickstarter Campaign Now Underway
- Fusty Game and Midgar Studio has recently announced the upcoming Kickstarter for the recently greenlit title "Hover : Revolt Of Gamer&quo...
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Now Available on the PS4
- Square Enix, Inc. today announced the launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.