Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Coming Early 2015
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Elemental Evil – the newest module for the action MMORPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast. Following the launch of Neverwinter: Elemental Evil, Cryptic Studios will release modules later in 2015 with highly requested additions including Strongholds and well-known characters from Dungeons & Dragons lore.
With the largest update to-date, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – that increases the playable classes count to eight. Players looking to create Paladins will be able to choose a focus on healing or tanking builds. The new module will also increase the level cap from 60 to 70, which brings a new set of quests, feats and slottable class feature powers.
Neverwinter: Elemental Evil also continues the partnership with Wizards of the Coast as Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment maintain a one-to-one release cadence with the official D&D storylines. Neverwinter players will journey through new adventures as they fight the newest threat to Protector’s Enclave – the Cults of Elemental Evil – which are also present in the upcoming tabletop adventure release, Princes of the Apocalypse.
Cryptic studios will be integrating several anticipated features and content updates through future module releases in 2015. Within the calendar year, players will interact with iconic characters from Dungeons & Dragons lore and step foot into their own Strongholds – the Neverwinter version of guild housing. Cryptic will also be launching Neverwinter on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, planned in early 2015. More details on these game features and the Xbox One release will be shared at a later date.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Bit Launches Major Update in Colonies Online
- With the new update released today, colonists can now build crafting stations in their colonies for to create weapons and armor.
- Cities: Skylines Unveils New Trailer and Signup Campaign
- Paradox Interactive today unveiled a brand new trailer for Cities: Skylines, the upcoming city simulation game from Colossal Order, and also d...
- Heroes Charge Launches Massive TV Campaign for the Holidays
- The commercials will air from December 20 through January 23 in the US and run throughout January globally.