Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
Neverwinter’s Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
This week, players will see fixes to player powers that are bugged, plus performance and stability changes. In the coming weeks, Perfect World will also lower the difficulty of the Tiamat fight, improve campaign and general rewards, improve Elemental Evil quests, rebalance experience, and Icewind Dale rewards.
Detailed notes on the changes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online – Beta Updated Look
- While the state of the game was rocky back then, the devs have been putting some serious work in over the past 7 months,.
- Open Alpha Phase of Winterfrost Legacy is Starting
- With its own unique take on the classic fantasy genre, Winterfrost Legacy focuses on the strategic aspects of battle.
- War Thunder's Thunder League Playoffs Begin
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announces its eSports league for War Thunder (Thunder League).