Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
Neverwinter’s Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
This week, players will see fixes to player powers that are bugged, plus performance and stability changes. In the coming weeks, Perfect World will also lower the difficulty of the Tiamat fight, improve campaign and general rewards, improve Elemental Evil quests, rebalance experience, and Icewind Dale rewards.
Detailed notes on the changes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online's Community Asks For Answers - and Gets Them
- Sandbox Interactive announces the first series of developer Q&A sessions for Albion Online.
- InnoGames Honors Valentine's Day with Events
- With a few days to go until Valentine's Day, InnoGames preps players for the romantic celebration with three special in-game events. Star...
- Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA's IP Block Appears Lifted
- Word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that's the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban