NeuroGaming Conference & Expo Announces Live Stream via Twitch.TV
The Neurotechnology Industry Organization (NIO), a leading neuroscience trade association, announced today it will be broadcasting the main conference live on Twitch.tv. Provided in conjunction with video partner The AV Society, the video stream will start today at 10:00 AM PT with opening remarks and the keynote by Xbox co-creator Ed Fries. It can be viewed at either http://www.twitch.tv/neurogamingcon or on the main or on www.NeuroGamingConf.com.
The NeuroGaming Conference focuses on the convergence of mind and body with game play; using virtual reality, neurosensing, motion and gesture control, augmented reality, haptics, eye tracking, facial recognition and more cutting edge sensor technologies.
“The interest and excitement around neurogaming and this year’s event has significantly grown just within the last year. Our first-ever NeuroGaming Hackathon was a big success, with 20 project teams competing over the weekend,” said NeuroGaming organizer, Zack Lynch. At more than 500 pre-registered attendees, the conference has doubled in size year-over-year. We’ve added the video stream to open up the discussion to an even bigger audience.”
The two-day event brings together 40 exhibitors and nearly 50 executives speaking across twelve panels to share best practices, showcase new products and ideas, inspire each other and build new networks to help accelerate this rapidly emerging gaming sector.
For more info, visit https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventId=1265516
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chillingo launches Raids of Glory
- Leading independent mobile games publisher Chillingo and Finnish studio Nitro Games today announced the worldwide launch of Raids of Glory on ...
- Carte reveals new card art
- GamesCampus has released new screenshots of some of Carte's card art, along with descriptions of each nation.
- League of Legends Update 4.5 Focuses on Bot Improvements
- League of Legends features smarter, faster bot AI to keep the PvE elements entertaining. Update 4.5 is said to only be the beginning.