Netmarble Offers Dice Venture Players the Chance to Win Big
In Dice Venture, players roll dice to move around the game board to acquire property, constructing houses and other structures on the properties. The landmark is the ultimate building type, and prevents other players from being able to purchase the property from the owner. For each landmark built during the event period, players will receive a special coin, the Landmark Token, which can be redeemed to play a special mini-game. Lucky winners who land on prizes will receive them instantly in game. Additionally, players now can sync their Netmarble account to Facebook and share in-game achievements with friends.
Dice Venture is an online casual board game where players can join friends and family in a classic game with new twists. Players take turns buying and selling properties while traveling around the world for a chance to become billionaire tycoons. Games can be played in either four-player head-to-head mode or in two-on-two team matches, and take about 25 minutes to finish.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Releases Combat Demo Video
- Beyond this very straight-forward setup will be the ability to dodge by double tapping the movement keys, and doing a power attack by releasin...
- City Of Steam Announces Alpha Testing
- Mechanist Games has announced they are to begin alpha testing for City of Steam, starting this weekend.
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.