Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players to live out their own motorcycle diaries (but way tougher with apocalyptic creatures roaming around) with the inclusion of motorbike today. Along with a new way to get around the city ruins, Nether is also launching a group system that allows survivalists to create tribes, which allows players to group chat and see teammates’ locations on the map.
A new mission type has been added called “Escort Missions” where users have to bring a heavy box with a glowing beacon to shopkeepers in Safezones. The box attracts nethers and you can’t use weapons while holding the box, so players must pair up with others to successfully complete the objective. Lastly, a handful of new cosmetic gear is now available, including a motocross helmet, ski masks and more.
For more information, visit http://www.playnether.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 3: New ground vehicle crew
- Bohemia Interactive today released a brand new video to further introduce the role of the ground vehicle crewman in Arma 3. Just as in real li...
- Play Trove Free this October 24-26 During Weekend Event
- Trove is throwing a massive Free Weekend event from 11:00am PDT this Friday, Oct. 24 until 11:00am PDT Monday, Oct. 27!
- Post-Apocalyptic Vehicle Combat MMO Crossout Announced
- Gaijin Entertainment & Targem Games announced Crossout, a new team based multiplayer vehicle combat game, that is currently in PC pre-alp...