NetDragon to Soft Launch “Dead Union” in Australia
After months of waiting, the launch date of Dead Union (https://www.facebook.com/DeadUnion), NetDragon’s mobile FPS game, has been confirmed — October 22nd in Australia. It will be available in Google Play then.
Dead Union is a blend of FPS gameplay with base building strategy mechanics and plenty of zombie elements as well. In this game, players will take a role of a tough soldier in the zombie apocalypse to follow the storyline and complete the given missions of eliminating zombies. Players need to win items and money to unlock new weapons and get them upgraded. Besides the single-player mode mentioned above, Dead Union has two extra game modes: X-Mode to test players’ limit and PVP Mode for online competition. A fancy part is that in PVP Mode, for players, it’s cool to deploy zombies as their main military unit to attack opponents. The resources plundered from other players could be used to level up base and units.
- Dead Union Features:
- A well-designed weapon system, providing 29 types of weapons together with numerous items;
- Multiple game modes and traps, offering more possibilities of combinations;
- Innovative design of deploying zombie units, making it more fascinating to zombie fans;
- Unique zombie looks and skills, giving a fabulous game experience.
For more info, visit http://du.99.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Chronicle Now Available Globally
- Nexon has announced the launch of Chaos Chronicle, a free-to-play RPG on Android and iOS.
- Black Gold Building on Post-Wushu Steam!
- Snail is also bringing an entirely new MMO Epic to players, a game that will take them out of Historical China, and place them in a rich world...