EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Up; NDA down
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has released their alpha build for EverQuest Next Landmark, and all those that have obtained founders packages will be free to download and play right now. In a bizzare turn of events, they have also announced on their official twitter page that any activity that happens during the alpha test will be NDA free.
All those that are playing in the alpha will be free to record footage, take pictures and express their gameplay experience to others online.
For more information on EverQuest Next, visit: https://www.everquestnext.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light On Track to Become Techland’s Most Successful Title
- Today Techland announced that within 45 days since launch, the count of Dying Light players reached 3,200,000 people.
- Otherland: Available for Steam Early Access on 10/9/2015
- DRAGO Entertainment announces a new date for the Early Access Launch of the Unreal-powered Client Action MMORPG Otherland.
- War Thunder Goes Mobile via Connected Devices on OnLive CloudLift
- Gaijin Entertainment and OnLive have announced that War Thunder is now available via OnLive® Game Service.