EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Up; NDA down
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has released their alpha build for EverQuest Next Landmark, and all those that have obtained founders packages will be free to download and play right now. In a bizzare turn of events, they have also announced on their official twitter page that any activity that happens during the alpha test will be NDA free.
All those that are playing in the alpha will be free to record footage, take pictures and express their gameplay experience to others online.
For more information on EverQuest Next, visit: https://www.everquestnext.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
- Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an...
- Bigpoint launches Pirate Storm
- Bigpoint has announced the international launch of a new title: Pirate Storm.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Annouced at PAX EAST 2014
- Robot Entertainment today announced they’ll be adding millions of carcasses to the orc pile with ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, a raucous new ...