Naruto Saga Gets Formation Face Lift
Available now on the Games.la portal, Naruto Saga brings a fresh set of gameplay experiences into the world of the fabled Naruto anime series. The new Formation Interface provides ninjas with a variety of tactical options before, during, and after battle – all wrapped up in a clean, intuitive layout.
Ninja types are grouped into categories to streamline selection, and active members are highlighted for quick reference in the heat of battle. Using the Partners Position Array, players can switch their characters position with ease at any moment, and it’s even possible to enhance partner skills with a few simple clicks; lending a dynamic tactical edge to Naruto Saga’s intense team combat.
Ninjas can also recruit new partners within the new Formation Interface, which they should do regularly to keep their team fresh and enemies on their toes. With careful team selection and formation set ups, players can guarantee that every characters ability is used to its most devastating potential.
For more information and to try out Naruto Saga online, visit http://saga.games.la/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon of the Endless Announces Deathly Halloween Update
- Amplitude Studios releases a “DEATH GAMBLE” update for Dungeon of the Endless, the rogue-like dungeon-defense game that specializes in de...
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!
- Hero of the Obelisk Now Shut Down
- GBE Games takes down Hero of the Obelisk as it enters redevelopment.