Nadirim Launches On Aeria Games
Aeria Games has announced the launch of Nadirim on its network.
Nadirim, originally (and concurrently) published by Twisted Tribe, is an Arabian Nights themed browser-based MMO. The game offers three classes (Warrior, Sage, and Rogue) and features turn-based grid combat. You can find out more about the game on MMOHut’s official Nadirim page.
Aeria Games also publishes Golden Age and Crystal Saga on its portal.
Nadirim Gameplay Screenshot
EXOTIC MMORPG NADIRIM NOW AVAILABLE ON THE AERIA GAMES PLATFORM
Aeria Opens Portal Through Web Browsers to Free-to-Play Arabian Wonderland
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Aug. 02, 2012 – Get ready to discover the vast riches of the desert without even needing a magic lamp. Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of Nadirim, a popular browser-based massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) on the Aeria Network.
Putting a unique spin on the MMO genre, Nadirim immerses players in an exotic fantasy world heavily inspired by the fables and myths of the Arabian Nights. Taking the role of a Warrior, Sage, or Rogue, players will adventure alongside menacing beasts, mystical Djinn, and cunning thieves right out of legend!
Nadirim features a vast open world full of bustling towns and remote oases separated by the treacherous desert sands. The turn-based combat takes place on a grid, in which strategic positioning is just as important as powerful abilities. When players get into a jam in combat, they can put out a call for help to other nearby adventurers, who can then seamlessly join the battle—as well as reap the rewards of victory!
Nadirim is browser-based and does not require a download, and like all Aeria Games titles, it is free-to-play. Interested players can head right into this Arabian fantasy world now at http://nadirim.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fable Legends Introduces New Hero: Evienne
- A new hero has recently been announced for Fable Legends, an upcoming action/adventure RPG. Keeper of the legendary sword Brobdingnagian (Brob...
- Umbra's Mutiplayer Hero Defense Mode Unlocked
- Umbra has now reached the funding level on Kickstarter needed to unlock its first multiplayer element, Hero Defense Mode.
- PAX South 2016 - Atari Spotlight
- Atari made a bold showing at PAX South 2016, showing off not one, not two, but three titles in the works.