N.E.O Online Open Beta Begins
Neo Online officially launched its open beta on March 2. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG with numerous interesting features. Players are free to grow and develop their character in anyway that they want to through the game’s classless system.
N.E.O Online also features territorial wars, guild battles, match-ups and open PvP. For guilds aspired to dominate Gaia (The game’s world), they can engage in territorial wars to rule the region and make a profit from collecting taxes, as the game puts players in charge of the world of Gaia.
MMOHuts will have a full review for Neo Online in the comings days!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galaxy on Fire - Alliances to be Released on Android in October 2014
- The popular mobile sci-fi MMO Galaxy on Fire™ - Alliances by Deep Silver FISHLABS will soon be globally available on Google Play.
- Corsair Announces Cherry MX RGB Gaming Keyboards and More
- Corsair will be showcasing new products this year at Computex 2014, running from June 3 through June 5.
- Online Arena Game Cyber League Coming in December
- CyberStep announced today that the sequel to its online anime-style shooter CosmicBreak, Cosmic League will be released for North American aud