Mythos offers infographic insights
Mythos Global has published an infographic today, demonstrating some milestones and statistics since the game launched open beta on February 2.
The stats show that players have run over one million dungeons, dismantled over two million items, and almost augmented 20,000 items. Characters show that Bloodletters are the most popular class (Pyromancers are the least), and Gremlins are the most popular race (Cyclops are the least).
Mythos Global is published by T3Fun, which also publishes Hellgate Global.
One Million Dungeons Cleared in Mythos Global Open Beta
Infographic details stats for most popular player decisionsLOS ANGELES – February 24, 2012
After the launch of open beta on February 2nd, Mythos Global has now welcomed thousands of new players into the land of Uld. Hanbitsoft and T3Fun are pleased to announce it has been a very successful launch for the team. Players from all over the world have been logging in to explore and conquer the deepest, darkest dungeons of Mythos Global.
A very visual infographic detailing player statistics, such as the most popular class and race created and hitting the one million dungeon run milestone, has been created to celebrate the launch. The stats cover a two-week period starting from February 2 to February 15, 2012.
A breakdown of these statistics, as shown in the infographic:
Dungeon Runs: 1.1 Million
Items Dismantled: 2.2 Million
Number of Augmentations: 19,265
– Male: 52.5%
– Female: 47.5%
– Bloodletter: 40.2%
– Gadgeteer: 31.4%
– Pyromancer: 28.3%
– Gremlin: 32.1%
– Human: 30.9%
– Satyr: 23.9%
– Cyclops: 13.0%
It is still not too late to join in the fray! Register an account at www.t3fun.com and download the Mythos client. Players can look forward to big events planned for this coming March.
For more information about Mythos Global, please visit:
Or like their Official Facebook fan page for news, updates, and events:
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN to Launch Global Service for SEVENCORE on November 4
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE will be available on its global ...
- Starcave Entertianment Announces T.E.R.R.A
- Irish Starcave Entertainment proudly announces the Kickstarter Campaign of its first “AAA” title and first multiplatform game, T.E.R.R.A. ...
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.