Mythos launching on April 28
Mythos Europe has announced the final dates for its open beta and launch.
The game will receive a closed beta update on March 29, and begin open beta on April 12. The game will officially launch on April 28, with early access starting two days earlier for players who purchase a box copy of the game.
Although the game will be free to download in five languages (English, German, French, Polish, Turkish), a box copy will be available in Europe, granting early access, an item package, and a special in-game pet.
While Redbana is set to publish Mythos in North America, development has appeared to have stalled, and Mythos Europe is not blocking North American access to the game.
Frogster also publishes Runes of Magic.
Mythos Gameplay Screenshot
Time to Paint the Town Red
Mythos release date and head start for those who purchase retail box edition
Berlin, 17/03/2011: Get your blood-red marker pens at the ready, there‟s an important date to mark on your calendar. Frogster, the European publisher of Mythos has announced that the Hack´n´Slash MMO will be officially released on the 28th of April.
How about a box version to really sink your teeth into?
Mythos will be available to download for free in English, German, French, Polish, and Turkish. Alongside the free download version, a box version of the game will also be available in stores for £9.99 (RRP). Those who purchase the box version will be able to play Mythos from the 26th of April, two days before the official release. They will also receive further bonuses such as an item package worth 10 pounds and an exclusive virtual companion.
Pre-orders for the box version have begun today on Amazon. The Mythos box can be pre-ordered from today by following this link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deep-Silver-Mythos-PC-DVD/dp/B004RSUMMC/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1300176860&sr=8-15
Mythos is currently being put through its paces in an English-language Closed Beta, which will be expanded with further languages and some new content on the 29th of March. The Open Beta phase will then begin on the 12th of April, during which the level cap will be raised from 27 to 50, and a new region, Umbral Peaks, will be introduced.
If your axe is aching for a little action even before the Open Beta starts, there‟s still time to register for the Closed Beta on our official website, www.mythos-europe.com
Overview of the dates:
- Closed Beta Update: 29th of March
- Start of Open Beta: 12th of April
- “Early-Access‟ Box Version: 26th of April
- Release: 28th of April
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online Expansion The Soul & Siena Released
- The latest expansion pack to the critically acclaimed Cabal Online is now officially live on the Cabal servers. The expansion adds 'Soul ...
- League of Legends Doombots Review
- DoomBots are mean; terrifyingly mean. They do unfair, horrifying things that will probably give the casual player nightmares for weeks on end....
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Primer
- At long last the biggest event of the year in League of Legends is here: the World Championship.