Mytheon Open Beta Begins!
The open beta for Mytheon, a Diablo 2 style action MMORPG by True Games, went live on April 28, 2010. True Games, who also publishes Warrior Epic, is kicking off the open beta with an interesting giveaway. Anyone who creates an account and logs into Mytheon during the first few days of the open beta will be entered into a drawing to win an Alienware M17X Laptop (Grand Prize), one of 7 Ipod Touches, 100 iTunes gift cards and one of 20 Mytheon hats/shirts/etc. The first day of open beta already ended, but those that played on the first day will see their characters wiped on Thursday April 29. True Games promises that “This will be the one and only database wipe that will occur during the Open Beta period.”
Users on the Mytheon forum have speculated that there won’t be any more wipes after open beta finishes, but there is no official announcement on that yet, though the Mytheon staff have hinted that there wouldn’t be any more character wipes. True Games is releasing a major patch to the game after the game’s servers come online again after their long downtime Thursday morning. Also make sure to check out the full Mytheon Review here on MMOHuts.com once we have it up in the next few days!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Review 2014
- Warframe proves to be a feature packed game that can easily rival any fully priced retail game.
- Combat Arms releases Rural Estate map
- The prize-winning Rural Estate map is now live in Nexon's Combat Arms.
- Tata Blitz Combat Mechanics Revealed
- Gogogogo.com today unveiled the combat mechanics for their new and exciting free to play browser-based 2D third person shooter, Tata Blitz.