Myth Angels Online Closed Beta Begins October 6
UserJoy – the same developer behind Kingdom Heroes and Legendary Champions (Aeria Games publishes both of these titles) is launching its own free to play MMORPG titled Myth Angels Online. The game looks and plays a lot like Angels Online which IGG currently publishes, except Myth Angels Online promises more features. Since UserJoy is the same company who developed Angels Online, fans of the game may want to check out Myth Angels Online. Closed beta testing for the game begins on October 6 and users can get Myth Angels Online Closed Beta keys here on MMOHuts!
Myth Angels Online Gameplay Screenshot
For those that haven’t heard of Myth Angels Online – the game is a 2D fantasy themed MMORPG based on Greek mythology. Graphically, the game has the same cute anime inspired graphics found in IGG’s Angels Online, but gameplay wise Myth Angels Online boasts a larger persistent world with instanced dungeons. Open beta for the game should commence after closed beta finishes. Myth Angels Online will be global and will be self published by UserJoy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II Launches Ertheia Update
- NCSoft has announced the launch of the massive Lineage II update, Ertheia, breathing inter-dimensional life into the long standing PvP heavy f...
- New events and items in Grand Chase & Trickster Online
- SG Interactive has announced some fun news for players of Grand Chase and Trickster Online.
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT West announced today that Blade & Soul’s first expansion, Silverfrost Mountains, is live for all players.