MXM’s Ranked Preseason Begins Today
Are you ready for some insane competitive gaming? MXM kicks off its ranked mode today with a four week-long preseason. During this period, all participants will receive rewards, with additional prizes given to those finishing in the top 100 preseason ranks. Season One will officially start on August 16.
In addition, NCSOFT has revealed MXM’s first post-launch master, Yuri, an ardent-attuned, melee-based juggernaut from Earth’s third settlement on Amaari, who will be available in August.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls Console Launches June 20
- Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls will launch on June 20 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Bigpoint Celebrates 300 Million Registered Users Worldwide
- Bigpoint has announced today that it has exceeded 300 million registered players on its gaming site, Bigpoint.com.
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available - New guild instances, heroes and more