MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.
The level cap will be raised from 700 to 702, and new socketed weapons and item sets will be added for each race. These new items will be available by defeating monsters in certain special zones across MU’s continent. Four new types of “Evil’s Cursed Wing” will introduce new defense, aerial capabilities, and fashion for players.
The User Interface will see a redesign based on player feedback, that includes new status bars that show health points, more visible speech bubbles, and more. Players will also be able to enjoy special events that include experience boosts and giveaways.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Mid-Year Review Party Begins
- League of Angels is now celebrating its mid-year review party for 2016. This is a time for everyone to look back at the year so far.
- Elsword: Season 2 Community Q&A
- KOG Games recently sat down to answer some of the Elsword community’s most pointed questions and share some exciting stuff on the horizon.
- Red 5 Studios Announces Firefall Fest
- Red 5 Studios, producers of Firefall, have announced Firefall Fest, a gathering of internet and gaming celebrities through a six day livestrea...