MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.
The level cap will be raised from 700 to 702, and new socketed weapons and item sets will be added for each race. These new items will be available by defeating monsters in certain special zones across MU’s continent. Four new types of “Evil’s Cursed Wing” will introduce new defense, aerial capabilities, and fashion for players.
The User Interface will see a redesign based on player feedback, that includes new status bars that show health points, more visible speech bubbles, and more. Players will also be able to enjoy special events that include experience boosts and giveaways.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire Alpha Press Preview
- Teams of mages will group together and unleash their infinite power against one another, devastating everything in their paths.
- Siege On Stars First Server Kicks off Today
- After success in the launch of Chrono Tales, Ray Media today launches Seige On Stars first server at 22:00 of July 10th EDT.
- Mythos Global begins open beta
- Open beta testing has begun for Mythos Global, published by T3Fun.