MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.
The level cap will be raised from 700 to 702, and new socketed weapons and item sets will be added for each race. These new items will be available by defeating monsters in certain special zones across MU’s continent. Four new types of “Evil’s Cursed Wing” will introduce new defense, aerial capabilities, and fashion for players.
The User Interface will see a redesign based on player feedback, that includes new status bars that show health points, more visible speech bubbles, and more. Players will also be able to enjoy special events that include experience boosts and giveaways.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Crusade Discusses Massive Sandbox PvP Plans
- Behaviour has revealed an ambitious plan for their upcoming sandbox MMOFPS, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, detailing how matches...
- Elsword's 11 Day Halloween Extravaganza Starts Now
- Elsword announces the start of their yearly and highly anticipated Halloween Dungeon and Event launch.
- Closed Beta Begins For Knight Age
- Joymax has announced the start of closed beta testing for Knight Age.