Mucho Party: Mobile Party Game Launching Tomorrow
GlobZ has just announced that their upcoming mobile party game “Mucho Party” will be released on June 19th. In Mucho Party, a party game full of whimsical mini-games and experiences, players will be brought into a lively colorful world that will provide an ideal stomping ground for battles, duels, and friendly competition. Designed with a skill equalizer that will put all players on a level playing field, Mucho Party is a game that can be enjoyed with friends and families of all ages and skill sets.
Featuring thirty mini-games and a vibrant art style, Mucho Party is designed to provide an all- encompassing experience that will allow players to be fully submersed in gameplay while engaging in the local multiplayer aspect to the fullest.
Players will first enter the Mucho Party world by being tasked with creating an avatar for their player. They can choose from a variety of silly shapes that complete their facial avatar and make them feel like an integrated part of the game. Before officially entering the thirty mini-games, players will then take a skill equalizer test to ensure that each player’s unique skill sets are assessed and that the game is a fair and fun competition for all. This skill equalizer test prevents advanced gamers from simply beating out novices every time by providing the advanced player with a greater challenge in each game.
For more info, visit http://mucho-party.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
- Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4.
- DOTA 2: Largest tourney event being held in New York
- ESL, the world's largest, independent eSports brand, is proud to announce their next groundbreaking Dota 2 tournament will be held in The...
- Turbine and Major League Gaming Partner for Infinite Crisis
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, through its developer Turbine, Inc., and Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest eSports leag...