MU Online Speed Event Server Season 2 Now Live
WEBZEN has announced that MU Online‘s Speed Event Server Season 2 is now open to players.
This time around, the Speed Event Server offers players a maximum of 20,000% EXP along with top-ranked items to help level up their new characters and enhance gameplay.
Speed Event Server Season 2 will be running until the weekly maintenance on August 8th, 2017 (UTC). Players will be able to transfer their characters back to the original servers (Helheim, Midgard, Titan, Asgard and Vanaheim) for free, only one time. Except for Ruud, Muun and activated buff items, all items will be wiped on transfer back to the original servers.
To celebrate the arrival of Speed Event Server Season 2, the MU Online team has organized many special in-game events. During the event period, players can enjoy level-up rewards, ranking rewards, free gifts of [Bound] Bless of Light (Higher) x 10 & [Normal] Scroll Package (3 Days), and many more rewards from Captain Marlon’s Mission Event.
Along with server-transfer events, players will be able to receive amazing benefits such as a reset package & free character transfer. Players who reach level 600 or above will also receive free buffs for 2 weeks. Additionally, players on the Vanaheim server will be rewarded with Wizard Ring (14 Days), Seal of Ascension 2 (14 Days), [Master] Seal of Wealth (14 Days), and Seal of Healing (14 Days).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Once Bitten, Twice Dead: New Sandbox Game on Steam Greenlight
- Today Dark Day Interactive today are pleased to announce Once Bitten, Twice Dead, a horror survival title, is now on Steam Greenlight and will...
- Flower Knight Girl Launches Just Before American Tax Day
- We would like to advise American gamers that even an extremely fun and addictive game like Flower Knight Girl is not worth prison.
- Riders of Icarus Update Preview: Ranger's Fury
- An MMO is only as good as the content it provides. Or, more accurately, the content they keep providing.