MU Classic CBT Now Available
NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today delighted to announce that the closed beta for MU Classic – the anticipated rebirth of an MMO classic – is launching today, Sept 2nd, on the Game321.com portal.
MU Classic combines next-generation browser-based technology with the classic old school gameplay of MU Online. The free-to-play action-MMO is fully updated for the modern era, sporting beautiful 3D graphics, stunning skill effects and many new maps to explore. MU Classic lets players old and new experience the epic MU journey again – no browser plugins required!
The anticipated closed beta phase begins today, Sept 2nd, 2014, at 21:00 (CDT-6), and runs until Sept 11th 23:59 (CDT-6). Data will be deleted after the test.
For more info, visit http://mu.game321.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Updates With Fireteams, Space Marines & More
- Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, the popular Action-Shooter with RPG elements on iOS and Android, has launched its third major content update.
- Paradox Brings Some Common Sense to Europa Universalis IV on June 9th
- Paradox’s Common Sense won’t tear down the pretensions of monarchy.
- Free Island Creator Tool For Worlds Adrift Unveiled
- Unlike traditional mods, the best designs that are submitted will feature in the final game.