Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evolution in mobile fighting games for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android users. Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, the game delivers striking graphics and brings a custom Mortal Kombat fighting gameplay experience anywhere, anytime through the accessibility of mobile devices. Mortal Kombat X will be available April 2015 on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.
“NetherRealm Studios has created a Mortal Kombat X mobile experience that allows more players than ever before to play this over-the-top fighting game through their ever-present smartphones, tablets or other devices,” said Ed Boon, Creative Director, NetherRealm Studios. “What’s more, we’ve expanded the unique cross-connectivity feature that links the mobile and console versions of Mortal Kombat X, delivering unique rewards to all players for simply playing the mobile game.”
As the next evolution of mobile fighting games, the Mortal Kombat X mobile game will feature a hybrid of fighting, card collecting, multiplayer team combat and more, featuring shocking Fatalities, legendary Mortal Kombat characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Raiden as well as the Next generation of Kombatants. The Mortal Kombat X mobile game will showcase the iconic visceral combat with the vicious graphics that Mortal Kombat fans love, along with brutal Fatalities, x-rays and more.
The console and PC versions of Mortal Kombat X will be available worldwide on April 14, 2015. Once launched, players who own the forthcoming console or PC versions of the game will be able to unlock content in the mobile game and vice versa by signing up for a WB Play account and completing tasks and achievements within each version.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Content Revealed for Blizzard Games at Gamescom 2015
- Epic Heroes and knightly cards are just a few of the exciting new things Blizzard Entertainment revealed at gamescom 2015.
- Warface Update Brings First Siberia Map into Play
- Fight on a new front and discover fresh combat possibilities as the first map in the Operation Cold Peak Co-op setting comes to Crytek's ...
- Wargaming League: HellRaisers Wins Grand Finals Tourney
- Wargaming: HellRaisers Crowned as Grand Finals Champions - Wargaming Grand Finals 2015 have come to a close