More Ships Setting Sail for New World – Salem
More Ships Setting Sail for New World – Salem: The Crafting MMO Opens Two New Servers
New Beta Keys Available, Live Stream Set for Thursday November 8
NEW YORK – November 7, 2012 – The New World is expanding! Paradox Interactive and Seatribe today announced that Salem: The Crafting MMO, PC Free-to-play, has launched two additional servers this week, allowing for more beta testers to enter a fantastical New England and carve a new life for themselves in the uncharted wilderness during the colonial period.
To commemorate the event, Paradox Interactive will begin distributing beta keys to those that have yet to experience 17th century living in a world filled with alchemy, witchcraft, and permadeath. For details on how to set sail for the Americas, visit the beta sign up site Salem: The Crafting here: http://beta.salemthegame.com
In order to help new arrivals succeed in Salem: The Crafting MMO, Paradox Interactive and Seatribe will host a live stream that will give players an upper hand in safely traversing the lands surrounding Boston—Salem’s starting point—by introducing the game world to them and giving valuable guidance in the form of tips and an understanding of basic fundamentals in-game. Tune into the broadcast at 8pm CET/2pm EST/11am PST, Thursday November 8, here:http://www.twitch.tv/
For details on the Lovecraft-inspired title, please visit the official Salem: The Crafting MMO game site at http://www.salemthegame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Star Trek Game in Development
- Disruptor Beam, the company that brings together fan communities and games, has announced today its plans to produce a new Star Trek strategy ...
- Dawngate Releases Update 36 & Ronan the Peacekeeper
- Dawngate has announced the release of Patch 36, introducing Ronan the Peacekeeper, along with additional changes and bug fixes.
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.