Mordheim: New Bosses and Enemies Revealed
Rogue Factor’s tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned put its most dangerous creatures under the spotlight with a selection of in-game engine artwork of the gigantic horrors that can be scouted out and killed in the doomed city. Whether it be bosses you’ll encounter while playing the campaign or neutral daemons roaming the shadowy streets, danger in Mordheim can take multiple forms.
Considered as objectives in many of the missions, bosses like the gigantic Manticore or the ferocious Chaos Ogre will keep you on your toes. What are their special powers? How tough are they to kill? There is only one way to find out: have the courage to face them!
Among the neutral daemons is the lethal Bloodletter. This huge, hulking enemy stalks the wretched city of Mordheim and it is up to you to engage or ignore. Neutral enemies will of course attack any warrior considered as a threat, either from your warband or your opponent’s. Some players will remain hidden to avoid them, some will bravely choose to challenge them, and some might even lure them to have these relentless enemies engage the opposite forces.
Whatever your playing style, it’s a good time to completely rethink your strategies with these game-changing monsters! Mordheim: City of the Damned is coming out this November on PC.
For more info, visit http://www.rogue-factor.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR 2016 Updated Review
- So what’s the state of the game now? I’m a little torn, I won’t lie to you guys.
- Gaijin Releases Original Game Soundtrack for War Thunder
- Gaijin Entertainment has released the full original War Thunder soundtrack to fans (http://warthunder.com/en/soundtrack). Split into two album...
- Where Have all the Factions Gone?
- It's no secret that pretty much every single game that's been released post World of Warcraft has shamelessly attempted to get a pie...