Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor’s turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop’s tabletop game Mordheim set in the Warhammer world, is now available .
Mordheim: City of the Damned is a turn-based tactical game where you lead warbands into bloody and lethal skirmishes, set in the Warhammer world. The game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive. Pick your warbands from iconic Mordheim factions – Sisters of Sigmar, Possessed, Skaven, Mercenaries from the Empire – and lead your troops to battle. Recruit new units, equip them with enhanced gear. Evolve and customize your warband with the experience gained from each successful mission, transforming them into a terrifying force on the battlefield.
Content will be rolled out incrementally over the course of the Early Access campaign, with Rogue Factor listening as players report their findings having dove into the exciting dark fantasy setting of Mordheim.
For more info, visit http://mordheim-cityofthedamned.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawngate's EU Servers and Bots Unveiled at Gamescom 2014
- Waystone Games, the EA studio behind the new MOBA, Dawngate, has launched EU Servers Alpha and Practice Mode (bots) while at Gamescom.
- Space Engineers – New Features added in Update 01.020.005
- Keen Software House releases its latest alpha update for Space Engineers, adding synchronized objects, new sounds, and more.
- InnoGames Starts Global TV Campaign on Almost 100 Stations
- Today, InnoGames starts a worldwide TV campaign for its strategy games Tribal Wars 2 and Forge of Empires.