Mordheim: City of the Damned Adds Maps, Consumables, Strategy View in Phase 6
Rogue Factor’s turn-based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop’s tabletop game heads into Early Access Phase 6, which implements an improved Strategy View — crafted using player feedback — offering a broad overview of the city as you fight. Players will be able to quickly assess the city and browse between visible units on the map, zooming and rotating to meet their tactical requirements. This new view will offer the perfect opportunity to browse the three new maps: the Barracks, and two procedurally generated maps in the 2nd District.
Discover all the new features of this Early Access Update in the video below. Players will now be able to jump into this Early Access Phase 6 at 33% off until Wednesday, June 3.
With that comes the exciting addition of consumables; a plethora of items designed to either inflict direct damage on your foes, or to buff your units with magical properties. For example, toss the Oil Bomb to cause area-of-effect damage, or drink the Elven Wine to increase your critical resistance by 30% for 2 turns.
Also in Phase 6, players will enjoy a glimpse of the economy system as they hire new units for their Warband and gather goodies in the Warband chest for use in the city during fights. With a host of new content and graphical tweaks, there’s never been a better time to delve into Mordheim: City of the Damned!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
- Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.
- Tuesday Huts Stream (11/11): Defenders of Time
- Join us weekly for game previews, fun, and giveaways!
- FFXIV ARR: New Primal Boss Teased; Rogue and Ninja class revealed
- Square Enix® today released a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® that focuses on the terrifying threat of the Primals th...