Mordheim: City of the Damned The Witch Hunters DLC Arrives
Mordheim: City of the Damned, the video game adaptation of Games Workshop’s cult classic tabletop game, today welcomes its new playable warband! After seducing players worldwide with its brutal and unforgiving tactical combat, Mordheim gets a new playable faction – The Witch Hunters – which joins four existing ones: the Mercenaries, the Sisters of Sigmar, the Skaven and the Cult of the Possessed. The Witch Hunters DLC is composed of lethal units such as the Witch Hunter Captain, the fanatic Flagellant and the Executioner. This faction will of course be playable in multiplayer, but will also offer a new and unique solo campaign scenario dedicated entirely to the Witch Hunters!
Amid the rivalries and violence that splits the Empire, sinister forces creep back into the lands of men. Against these evils stand the Witch Hunters, remorseless warriors in service to the Temple of Sigmar. The witch practicing her fell magic, the mutant spreading its corruption of flesh, the necromancer violating the sanctity of the grave, the daemon seeking to possess souls – these are the foes of the Witch Hunter. The Witch Hunters will allow nothing to waver them in their defense of mankind against these evils. They are the Templars of Sigmar, and with sword and fire they will return their god’s justice to Mordheim.
Aside the release of the Witch Hunters DLC, Rogue Factor have continued working hard adding new content and fixes based on all the precious feedback and comments from the player community. More details available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch 3.7 Preview - Grim Weaver
- Visual rework to match last year's Arachne skill rework in patch 3.7 - Grim Weaver.
- Prominence Poker Review (PlayStation 4)
- Does 505 Games' newest creation win big, though? Or will it simply fold under the weight of its bets?
- League of Legends 2014 Worlds Final This Weekend
- The League of Legends 2014 Worlds Final Championship is being held this weekend, at the Sangam Stadium in Seoul, Korea.