Moonrise Announces Upcoming Closure
Undead Labs has announced that its monster-battling online game for PC and mobile, Moonrise, will not see a commercial release.
In a blog post, UL explained that while the game was well-loved by some, it did not have enough staying power to result in a working and profitable game for the studio. Since the studio cannot see a bright future for the game, it will release its remaining content and grant current players a sunset pack and additional boosts, keeping the servers open for current players to enjoy for the remainder of the year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KOG To Bring HeroWarZ to North America
- KOG and A.Storm have signed a service contract to bring the popular MMORPG HeroWarz to every gamer in the west.
- Blade & Soul Founder’s Packs Now Available for Purchase
- NCSOFT® announced that Founder’s Packs for Blade & Soul® are now available for purchase in North America and Europe.
- SMITE Janus Patch Notes Arrive with Huge Changes
- Hirez Studios has confirmed the kit of the upcoming Roman god of portals and beginnings, Janus, set to join the roster of mythological titans ...