Moonrise Announces Upcoming Closure
Undead Labs has announced that its monster-battling online game for PC and mobile, Moonrise, will not see a commercial release.
In a blog post, UL explained that while the game was well-loved by some, it did not have enough staying power to result in a working and profitable game for the studio. Since the studio cannot see a bright future for the game, it will release its remaining content and grant current players a sunset pack and additional boosts, keeping the servers open for current players to enjoy for the remainder of the year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Introduces Massive Empires of Gold Update
- Atlantica Online, Nexon's tactical MMORPG, introduces a Mayan themed update with new mercs, new heroes, and an El Dorado themed dungeon e...
- Jagex Games Studio Appoints New CEO
- Jagex Games Studio, creators of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, today announced the appointment of Rod Cousens to the position of CEO.
- Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - NASA approved game now on Steam
- Project Whitecard Studios Inc. announced today the release of “Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - Developed in Collaboration with NASA” for PC, ...