Moonrise Announces Upcoming Closure
Undead Labs has announced that its monster-battling online game for PC and mobile, Moonrise, will not see a commercial release.
In a blog post, UL explained that while the game was well-loved by some, it did not have enough staying power to result in a working and profitable game for the studio. Since the studio cannot see a bright future for the game, it will release its remaining content and grant current players a sunset pack and additional boosts, keeping the servers open for current players to enjoy for the remainder of the year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Blood Online: Elf Hunter Now Available
- NexonGT Co. Ltd., creators of the hit online games ‘Sudden Attack’ and ‘Dekaron’ have announced a content update for its popular free ...
- Overwatch Competitive Play Arrives
- The new competitive play mode is similar to most competitive game modes allowing skilled players to climb.
- Springtide Celebration Starts in Eldevin
- The Springtide Celebration has started in the award winning indie MMORPG Eldevin.