Moon Hunters Post-Launch Developer Update
Since launch, Kitfox has pushed five different patches to work on optimizations and bugfixes, including fixes for online multiplayer. Full details can be found on the Steam patch notes thread.
As for non-PC versions: GOG.com, Mac, and Linux versions will launch on March 31. A definitive date is not yet set for PlayStation 4 and Vita as Kitfox may decide to include the game’s first major content patch. The game’s art book is also in the works and should be ready for digital distribution in a few weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trickster Online and Grand Chase line up new content
- SG Interactive has revealed new content and events for players of Trickster Online and Grand Chase.
- World of Tanks Clan Wars Issues New Global Map
- Wargaming is excited to announce that the revamped Global Map is now live in Europe, North America, Asia and Korea .
- A Trip Down Memory Lane While Taking Acid: RF Online Mobile
- MMOHuts reviews RF Online Mobile, a free-to-play mobile title based on the classic MMO RF Online.