Moon Hunters Post-Launch Developer Update
Since launch, Kitfox has pushed five different patches to work on optimizations and bugfixes, including fixes for online multiplayer. Full details can be found on the Steam patch notes thread.
As for non-PC versions: GOG.com, Mac, and Linux versions will launch on March 31. A definitive date is not yet set for PlayStation 4 and Vita as Kitfox may decide to include the game’s first major content patch. The game’s art book is also in the works and should be ready for digital distribution in a few weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rust Game Alpha Preview
- Even though the game itself has been inspired by games such as DayZ, Minecraft and STALKER, I have to say that the features are blended so wel...
- Forsaken World Teases Blood Harvest Expansion
- "Between the Reapers and the new level cap, returning players to Forsaken World will find a ton to experience with this latest expansion,...
- GAMEVIL Launches Third Installment of Warlord Series, Fantasy Warlord
- Leading mobile games publisher GAMEVIL announced today the global launch of its social network/RPG title Fantasy Warlord. Like Monster Warlord...