Moon Hunters Online Mode Officially Releasing
Via a Kickstarter update, Moon Hunters has announced that it will launch its Online Mode fully today.
Okay it’s actually not out until about 5pm EST today, but later today we will patch the game with version 1.1.0, which includes many bugfixes and polished-up bits, and Online mode will be officially out of beta on Steam!
Kitfox will play live on the Kitfox Twitch channel with Adam Koebel (Skinnyghost) starting at 6pm EST to celebrate.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Killing Floor 2 Steam Early Access Date and Pricing Announced
- During Early Access on Steam players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content.
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- Dragonbone Dynasty Entering Open Alpha
- Global games publisher R2Games is launching its latest browser MMORPG title, Dragonbone Dynasty.